Saturday, January 24, 2009

M.L.#3

My minds eye holds that image of you like some crumpled god fallen from the sky
I’m laying next to Jesus
And he is my debatable soldier
Wearing robes of sham
In neon
Pictures made of time
Soft spoken rhyme was unruly and eruptible lava
Dear man, other
My obvious lover
You are the spirit of a hidden time
And brought to me shade from a tree house
Of callused hands who’s mouth’s spoke of when
I feel you flow
In every pulse
I love you
Like colours of the in-between rainbow
Like the take away of everything
Cloth robes and spongy comfort
Drum bass and speakers who depend
Past
The long ones
You are the new one
Scratching eyes and healing
Cold paws of winter slowly creeping
And the chest in which our lungs were the breath of laughter
The glow of any light that held me captive
Was your face
as consuming as a dream
But I awoke to your face and dreamt of night to be the same
And miss me not my love!
For miss is for,
For miss is for
What we already know
And any word is a jumbled block
One corner to the next
And we are
We!
Us!
Two skin cultivators who may perhaps want more
And do
As I do
Shaded muscles
Our children are asking so quiet
Can you hear them?

No comments:

Post a Comment