Saturday, January 17, 2009

From There to Here

I once disorganised my life.
Slowly and calm.
And now past dawns.
Are everyday.
Reaching for my bones.
Disease of my soul.
“I was a tightened soul.”
Said cores of me.
Said scores.
Inner scream was weak.
With strength of hell.
I hated it so much I lost.
The game.
But played into the crowd.

And now I am the sound
Of a daylight density
Deep into my ears it surrounds me.
Life.
In worried children
Will the sun come out today mother?
Like dying road men
Will my last one be today mother?
In the eyes of the one I love
Will you be here forever?
Again I woke
Unto this crippled play
Of dainty dreams
And dainty not’s.
My body falls up now.
I can doll up now.
With no more worries of the past.
How I kid the lasting
light.
To be such moulded predetermined castings.

No comments:

Post a Comment